The Association is the National peak body for the administration of the Sport of Lawn Bowls for Blind & Vision Impaired Bowlers
The purposes of the Association are: Advance, encourage, promote, and control lawn bowls activities for blind and vision impaired bowlers.
- To liaise and co-operate with associations of like interest in Australia and overseas to promote, manage and control interstate and international lawn bowls games.
- To establish liaison with other sporting bodies and government authorities
- To procure or accept sponsorship, gifts, including legacies, donations whether of real or personal property and subject to such conditions, if any, as may be thought fit.
- To provide such assistance and advice to members as may be appropriate.
- To promote an informed public understanding of blindness and visual Impairedness
- To engender a fraternal feeling among bowlers and to promote and preserve the